Blaze it! (a whitepaper)
In honor of 4/20 and #DogeDay, we are excited to launch “Blaze It!” for the BSC community. Our first priority for BLAZE is for it to be a fun and safe project for the BSC community to rally behind on this most sacred of days. While Blaze It carries on the tradition of Dogecoin by being a fun-loving, fair-launch, memecoin, it also has a serious side of deflationary economics and incentivize structures that reward diamond-handed Blazers and forge a path to a never-ended high.
As you may have guessed from the name, BLAZE is designed to go high, while you get high, all while the coin supply goes ever lower through a steady burning mechanism. Constant supply burns paired with BLAZE’s Perpetual Liquidity Generator results in a healthy market environment supported by an ecosystem of positive feedback loops.
Let’s get into the details!
The Tax: Every transaction carries a 9% tax that is split up into a magical 3/3/3 ratio.
- Diamond Hands Incentive: 3% is distributed to every wallet holding BLAZE. If you are a Diamond Handed Blazer, then every time somebody buys, sells, or transfers their BLAZE, you get a cut!
- The Black Hole: 3% is burned. Forever! This drives scarcity and makes your BLAZE rarer than a pure baggy of Malawi Gold.
- Perpetual Liquidity Generator: 3% is held trustlessly in the contract until it accumulates 210 BLAZE. Once that threshold is triggered, 50% is sold into the contract for BNB, and then the equal parts of BLAZE and BNB are LOCKED into the liquidity pool. Over time this will naturally result in the Liquidity Pool growing thicker and thicker, creating a sort of price “floor” and solving the liquidity issues which plague most deflationary tokens.
Building a safe foundation
4/20 is a day to forget about your troubles, relax, and enjoy the better things in life like a good high and an even better pump. We are taking the following steps to accomplish this, and provide a safe and worry free launch for the community:
- Renouncing ownership of the contract
- The starting liquidity of 50 BNB will be locked for 6 months into a Cakesafe Oven.
A token is only as strong as its community, so ~8% of the initial BLAZE token supply has been set aside for community-building, bounties, and giveaways. If you have an idea that you think would help grow the Blaze It community, swing by our Telegram channel and let us know!